The following questions are multiple choice. You are to select the one that is correct. Indicate your
choice by CIRCLING the letter beside the correct choice directly on the page. This is a self-graded
lesson exercise. Do not look up the correct answer from the lesson solution sheet until you have
finished. To do so will endanger your ability to learn this material. Also, your final examination score
will tend to be lower than if you had not followed this recommendation.
1. During after duty hours, keys to the IDS in medical facilities--
will be kept by the duty officer.
must be secured by responsible security forces.
becomes the responsibility of the building custodian.
will be locked in a container made of at least 20 gauge steel.
2. Handling of controlled substances is covered in which regulation?
AR 190-51, Chapter 4.
3. VIP protection in Army medical facilities is covered in which regulation?
4. Civilians employed in a medical facility must have which of the following?
A security clearance.
A top secret clearance.
An NCIC check.
Clearance for handling sensitive items.
5. Locks or combinations to controlled medical sensitive items will be changed how often?
Every 4 months.
Every 6 months.
Every 12 months.
Every 24 months.