D. Personnel who live in the troop billets.
5. The duplicate set of cellblock keys will be:
B. Stored at a designated central location.
6. What is the authorized shotgun ammunition for prisoner guards armed with this weapon?
A. Number 4 trap load.
B. Number 00 buck.
C. Number 9 hard-chilled shot.
D. Number 9 shot in trap loads of 2 3/4 grams.
7. The prisoner disorder plan should include provisions for:
A. The isolation and removal of ringleaders.
B. Using CS grenades in any nonflammable structure.
C. Separating prisoners by custody grade.
D. Quarterly testing.
8. On the basis that incidents occur without warning, formal written emergency plans will be
A. Provide guidance and instructions in anticipation of serious incidents.
B. Provide guidance on methods to forecast the exact nature of a serious incident.
C. Provide instructions and guidance on the expeditious implementation of emergency action.
D. Adequately safeguard emergency procedures, which require protection from prisoners
because of the sensitive nature of the subject matter.
9. Monotony or routine in a correctional or a confinement facility can be reduced by:
A. Scheduling more activities to keep the prisoner busy.