Lesson 4 PE
The following items will test your grasp of the material covered in this lesson. There is only one correct answer
for each item. When you complete the exercise, check your answers with the answer key that follows. If you
answer any item incorrectly, study again that part of the lesson that contains the information involved.
1. Prior to transferring a prisoner to another facility, the losing commander will give the gaining commander
at least ____ advance notice.
1 duty day.
2 duty days.
2. Whenever possible, transferred prisoners will arrive at the gaining confinement facility:
During normal duty hours.
Anytime during the normal workweek.
Between 0800 and 1600, Monday through Sunday.
Anytime during a weekday.
3. Personal property such as watches, rings, money, billfolds, keys, pens, official papers, religious emblems
and medals, or items of sentimental value may accompany the prisoner to the confinement facility. The number
of items normally will not exceed the capacity of a:
16 X 12-inch transparent envelope.
16 X 12-inch manila envelope.
4. Prior to your departure from the facility, you must ensure that each prisoner that you are going to escort is
identified on a:
DA Form 3078.
DA Form 1132.
DD Form 2708.
DA Form 268.
5. There are four basic steps to escorting a prisoner by motor vehicle. The first step is:
To brief the driver.
To load the vehicle.
To unload the vehicle.
To search the vehicle.