Lesson 3 Practice Exercise
The following questions are multiple choice and/or true/false. You are to select the one that is
correct. Show your choice by CIRCLING the letter beside the correct choice directly on the
page. This is a self-graded lesson exercise. Do not look up the correct answers from the lesson
solution sheet until you have finished. To do so may hinder your ability to learn this material.
Also, your final examination score will tend to be lower than if you had not followed this
6) All of the following are members of the prisoner morale support fund council EXCEPT the:
Post education officer.
Senior corrections NCO.
7) Prisoners will normally reveal their true personal characteristics during:
Leisure time activities.
Educational development classes.
Talks with the defense counsel.
Human self-development sessions with the chaplain.
8) Which of the following statements is incorrect?
a) Prisoners may be members of the prisoner morale support fund council.
b) Prisoners are not authorized to purchase welfare items with personal funds.
c) Prisoners are encouraged to participate in educational programs offered from sources
d) The facility commander is responsible for the success or failure of the recreational
9) All of the following are TRUE except:
Prisoners are permitted to keep certain welfare items in their possession.
The Red Cross provides for prisoners' medical treatment.
Reading material must be approved by the facility commander.
Activities that prisoners engage in during leisure time should be constructive.
10) Which custody grade prisoner is provided with a comprehensive recreational and welfare
All the above.