implementation on order, or units with designated security mission to submit operation plans to this HQ
4. SERVICE SUPPORT: Contains a statement of service support instructions and arrangements
supporting the counterterrorism operation. These are of foremost interest to the committed elements.
If it is long, it may be included as an annex and referenced here; however, make sure matters of
immediate concern are given in the reference. The following subparagraphs are used, as required:
a. General. Outline of the general plan of service support.
b. Material and Services.
(3) Services. Contains information and/or instructions for the supported elements that prescribe
the type of service available. It also contains the designation and location of the unit, and schedule of
service if applicable.
(a) Engineer support.
(b) Health services: medical hold, blood control, etc.
(c) Installation service: fire protection, water supply, utilities.
(4) Labor. Contains policies pertaining to civilian work force.
(5) Maintenance. Contains priorities of maintenance, location of facilities, and collection points.
c. Medical Evacuation and Hospitalization. Prescribes the plan for evacuation and hospitalization
of sick, wounded, or injured personnel. Include responsibilities for evacuation and specific policy for
evacuation by air.
5. Personnel. Contains information and instructions for supporting units pertaining to personnel. It
also contains installation activities, and place and time of opening or closing.
(1) Maintenance of unit strength.
(a) Strength Reports. Contains instructions for submitting data needed to inform the
commander on the status of strength. Includes requirements for routine and special reports.