(e) Accident and offense records, complaint files.
(f) Record of property found or lost.
(g) Desk sergeant's record of persons involved in incidents,
record of pertinent complaints, incidents, or information.
This is such as
received by MPs during the 24-hour period from 0001 to 2400 each day.
files also contain change of address cards.
Civilian Records and Personnel.
a. Civilian and commercial
concerning persons. Examples are:
(1) Birth, death, and health reports.
(2) School attendance, scholastic records, and special interests.
(3) Vehicle ownership.
(4) Property ownership and tax information.
(5) History of employment and income.
(6) Record of residences.
(7) Legal actions and litigations.
(8) Manner of living.
(9) Past, present, and forwarding addresses.
(10) Contracts for service.
(11) Organizational and fraternal participation.
(12) Credit references and financial status.
(13) Character references.