17. Orders designating a military occupational specialty (MOS) as
a primary or secondary.*
18. Army Reserve change of address report.*
19. Cryptographic maintenance training and experience record.*
20. Self-Development Test (SDT) data report.*
21. Other temporary documents such as local routine
22. Records of punishment imposed under Article 15, UCMJ.
** Indicates documents of a permanent value.
These must be retained
during and after an individual's military service.
* Indicates documents of a semipermanent value. These are preserved
only during an individual's military service. These documents are
usually destroyed upon retirement, discharge, or death of the
(b) The Military History Section contains the following documents:
1. Personnel Qualification Record, DA Form 2, Part I and DA Form
2-1, Part II.
This record is begun for each member of the Army.
It also holds a concise military history.
It is both a
service record and a qualification record.
2. Armed Forces security questionnaire.
3. Record of emergency data.
a. Name of relative qualified to receive gratuity pay.
b. Designation of beneficiary for unpaid pay and allowances.
(2) Finance records will disclose information pertaining to:
(a) Pay and allowances.