REQUIREMENT: The following questions are multiple choice and true/false. You are to select the one
that is correct. Indicate your choice by CIRCLING the letter beside the correct choice directly on these
pages. This is a self-graded lesson exercise. Do not look up the correct answer from the solution
sheet until you have finished. To do so will endanger your ability to learn this material. Also, your final
examination score will tend to be lower if you had not followed this recommendation.
1. What level threat in the rear operations do the MP respond to?
A. Level I.
B. Level II.
C. Level III.
2. What are the three overlapping nonlinear battles?
A. The deep, the close-in, and retrograde.
B. The near, the close-in, and rear operations.
C. The deep, the close-in, and the rear operations.
3. In the rear operations the MP still have the four combat missions?
4. A unit or multi-unit position that has a definite perimeter is called?
A. Base cluster.
5. Rear operations will be fought using the four tenets of the battle area.