d. MP prisoner of war camp (TOE 19-256).
(1) They provide command, administration, and supply support. Security guards are provided
for a 12,000 capacity EPW/CI camp.
(2) The unit is assigned to the EPW brigade or PW commander.
e. MP prisoner of war brigade (TOE 19-282).
(1) The primary mission of the HHC Co MP brigade is to provide command and supply support.
This will be to assigned EPW/CI camps and other units for the movement, processing, and guarding of
(2) The MP EPW brigade is the major subordinate headquarters of the personnel commander,
theater army (TA).
f. Headquarters and Headquarters Detachment, Branch U.S. Prisoner of War/Civilian Internee
Information Center (TOE 19-503).
(1) They provide a central agency in a theater of operation. They receipt, process, disseminate,
and transmit data on interned EPW/CI received from theater sources.
(2) They are assigned to the theater army headquarters.
They may be attached to and
controlled by the MP EPW brigade.