The following questions are multiple choice. You are to select the one that is correct. Indicate your
choice by CIRCLING the letter beside the correct choice directly on the page. This is a self-graded
lesson exercise. Do not look up the correct answer from the lesson solution sheet until you have
finished. To do so will endanger your ability to learn this material. Also, your final examination score
will tend to be lower than if you had not followed this recommendation.
1. The use of a common key to lock an aircraft is:
authorized in emergencies.
unauthorized except upon approval by the CO.
2. Securing vehicles in the motor pool with a locking device is considered as what level of security
I and II.
3. Parts used for repair which are pilferage-coded items will be inventoried how often as a minimum?
4. When must dedicated guard personnel be used to protect aircraft located on an Army post?
During the night when six or more aircraft are parked within a fence.
When any aircraft is parked in the open.
Only when the local environment possesses a hostile threat.
At the aircraft CO's discretion.
5. It is recommended that POL credit cards will be centrally controlled by whom?
POL storage supervisor.
Vehicle dispatch operator.
Physical security officer.
DIO level custodian.