REQUIREMENT: The following questions are multiple choice and true/false. You are to select the one
that is correct. Indicate your choice by CIRCLING the letter beside the correct choice directly on these
pages. This is a self-graded exercise. Do not look up the correct answer from the lesson solution
sheet until you have finished. To do so will endanger your ability to learn this material. Also, your final
examination score will tend to be lower than if you had not followed this recommendation.
1. When conducting a route reconnaissance, you will need what item in addition to combat equipment?
DA Form 3975.
2. Your three-man team will consist of?
Three MP privates.
Any three personnel available.
An E5, E4, and E3.
Platoon leader, driver, and gunner.
3. All measurements on an overlay are in:
4. How is anything not known or determined identified on the DA Form 1248?
An exclamation point.
A question mark.
5. Special attention should be paid to anything that will cause a convoy to stop or slow down.