REQUIREMENT: The following questions are multiple choice and true and false. You are to select the
answer that is correct. Indicate your choice by CIRCLING the letter beside the correct choice directly
on these pages. This is a self-graded lesson exercise. Do not look up the correct answer from the
lesson solution sheet until you have finished. To do so will endanger your ability to learn this material.
Also, your final examination score will tend to be lower than if you had not followed this
1. Where are outposts placed at a roadblock?
Around a curve.
Over a hill.
In perimeter defense.
Up and down the road for security.
2. A roadblock holding area would NOT be established for searching vehicles.
3. At a roadblock, where is the team leader located?
At the vehicle for communication and security.
In the holding area for security.
At the command post.
Performing TCP duties.
4. Checkpoint signs should be posted well in advance for requirements and directions.
5. When do you inspect cargo at a checkpoint?
When you feel like it.
When you have probable cause to believe black marketing is happening.
To prevent illegal actions by local nationals.
When instructed to do so.