(2) Staff visits and inspections.
(3) Any incident concerning an improper performance of duty by any person assigned or
detailed to the confinement facility.
(4) Tests of emergency plans.
(5) Fires, escapes, riots, disorders, suicides, serious self-inflicted wounds, and other
(6) Each change of relief of guards.
(7) Any information deemed of value by the confinement facility commander.
Figure 2-2. Example of DD Form 506 (Front)
c. DD Form 515 (Roster of Prisoners) must be prepared at confinement facilities as of 2400
hours the last day of each month. (See figure 2-4.) The DD Form 515 is a supplement of the DD
Form 506 already discussed in this lesson. The DD Form 515 lists, alphabetically, the names of
all prisoners in confinement. The names of prisoners subsequently confined after the
alphabetical listing will be added to the list in order in which they were confined. For each 24-
hour confinement period during which a prisoner is admitted into confinement, there must be a
confinement date listed above the names of the new prisoners. Entries in the SENTENCE
column will be made as soon as the information becomes available. If and when a prisoner