Contains a statement validating existing personnel requisitions,
instructions for submitting requisitions, and instructions for processing and removing replacements.
(2) Personnel management.
(a) Military personnel.
(b) Civilian personnel.
(c) Civilian detainees. Indicate disposition for apprehended terrorist(s).
(3) Development and maintenance of morale.
(a) Morale and personnel services. Contains information and/or instructions about postal
and finance services, religious activities, personal hygiene, and special services activities.
(b) Graves registration. Includes evacuation procedures, and handling of personal effects.
(4) Maintenance of discipline, law, and order.
(5) Miscellaneous. Includes personnel administrative matters not specifically assigned to
another coordinating staff section or included in the preceding subparagraphs.
a. Miscellaneous. Contains special instructions not covered above.
(1) Special reports. Include those reports required, but not included, in previous paragraphs, or
(2) Other information and/or instructions not included in any previous paragraph.
6. COMMAND AND SIGNAL: This contains instructions for command and operation of
communications-electronic (C-E). This paragraph may have as many subparagraphs as needed. Two
of the more common subheadings are "Signal" and "Command." C-E instructions may refer to an
annex, but, as a minimum, should list the index and issue number of the C-E operation instructions
(CEOI) in effect. If not already issued, give instructions for control, coordination, and establishment of
priorities in the use of electromagnetic emissions. Command instructions include command post (CP)
location of subordinate and higher units. Designation of alternate CP and succession of command will
be entered in this subparagraph, if not covered in SOP or annex.